Cinnamon rolls, synonymous with cinnamon buns, are a classic American pastry that are fun to make and delicious to eat. A drizzle of homemade vanilla icing adds a touch of sweetness to the fluffy dough.
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Lightly spray a 9-inch glass pie pan with canola spray.
- Get out a large bowl and a large glass measuring cup.
- Get out a small glass measuring cup and a small bowl.
- Set up a cooling rack.
STEP TWO – Make the Dough
2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon fine sea salt
1 packet rapid rise yeast
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
½ cup milk
¼ cup water
1 large egg
- In the large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- In the large glass measuring cup, microwave the butter, milk, and water for 30 seconds and whisk until warm and…
View original post 255 more words