Cheesecake was originally a simple combination of flour, honey, and cheese until New York made it famous by adding eggs and cream cheese. Today, places like The Cheesecake Factory have over 30 flavors! Cheesecake can be rich and complicated, however our recipe is light and simple.
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Take 2 bars of light cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F with an oven rack in the middle.
- Get out an 8-inch glass pie dish, a small glass measuring cup, a small bowl, and a small pot.
- Make a water bath: add ½ an inch of water to a rimmed dish or pan that the 8-inch pie dish can be placed in for baking. Put the bath in the oven to warm up.
- Get out a food processor and a stand mixer.
- Set up a cooling rack.
STEP TWO – Make the Crust
View original post 317 more words