Ah, Halloween. Thanks to Julia’s love of all things spooky, our family is always able to get into the celebration—with decorating and baking. This seasonal and vegetarian variation of classic Rice Krispies Treats is equally delicious as it is adorable.
STEP ONE – Preparations
- Get out a large pot and a long mixing spoon.
STEP TWO – Make the Mixture
3 tablespoons of unsalted butter
1 10-ounce pack of Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
4 cups of rice crispy cereal (any brand works)
Red and yellow food coloring
- In the large pot, melt the butter on medium heat.
- Add in the marshmallows and stir until melted (this will take 2-3 times longer than regular marshmallows and it’s worth it).
- Add about three to four drops of each food coloring to create a nice orange color.
- Remove the marshmallows from the heat and stir in the cereal.
STEP THREE – Shape…
View original post 66 more words